Details related to Orchid's current openings and directions on how to apply are posted here. Don't be discouraged if you fail to see a great fit with any of the listed positions - Orchid is always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals to add to our team. If you want to make a difference, we want to know more about you.
Title : Project Manager
- Analyze existing business processes, and write functional specifications of user needs;
- Review, define and analyze clients' business requirements and processes for the development and implementation of business systems on Oracle and SQL servers;
- Develop and configure various business modules using SOAP web services in Java and Unix scripting;
- Test newly developed systems using J2EE and prepare technical reports, memoranda and instructional manuals throughout project implementation, for internal and client use;
- Maintain metrics using Confluence, Rally and Sharepoint across multiple teams and ensure consistent processes across teams;
- Must have Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Related plus 6 months of related experience, or Bachelor's plus 5 years of related professional experience.
- US or foreign equivalent degrees accepted.
Reston, VA, with possible travel/relocation to clients' sites in unanticipated locations throughout the US.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and career goals to
Orchid is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).